There are Substantial Savings in Unused Airline E-Tickets
It is typical for a company to allow upwards of 11% of all unused e-tickets to spoil rather than reusing them. By electronically monitoring the reservation system for unused e-tickets, Travel Management Corporation's TicketTracker saves corporate travel managers and travelers valuable time and a significant amount of money.
- Saves money by automatically tracking, and reporting on total unused tickets so that they may be reused and not wasted
- Collects data on the status of unused coupons, and enters this information into the traveler's profile
- Provides for consolidated reports of unused coupon credits
- Notifies the travel manager of unused coupon availability
- Tracks and notifies travelers of non-refundable tickets available for rebooking on future trips